JOIN THE TEAM
We’re ALTROVE, an online home décor & lifestyle multi-brand ecommerce store headquartered in Pune, India. We’re always on the lookout for awesome people to add to our fold.
Here are a few reasons why you'd want to work with us:
• A creative & chaotic work environment
• Independent and inclusive work culture
• Versatile portfolio of projects, new opportunities
• Unlimited paid time off, flexible work arrangements
• Employee discounts
WORK WITH US
If you’re the right fit for any of the positions below, send us your resume and supporting documents at email@example.com with the subject line ‘Applying for the ____ position.’ Make sure to include a resume and work samples to help us best evaluate your application.
The position is based in Pune, Maharashtra.
We are looking for Interns to assist and support various teams. We’re open to offering college projects, flexible hours and durations of 2 to 6 months in any of the following positions:
- Graphic Designer
- Textile Design
- Content Creation
- Shopify Management
- Interior Design
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of finance-related tasks that are primarily associated with preparing financial records. These tasks often times include computing taxes and preparing tax returns, organizing and maintaining financial records, and ensuring statements are accurate. You will report directly to the founder.
The position is full-time and based in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Tally data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and preparation of debtors / creditors statements.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments.
- Handling petty cash, preparing bills and receipts
- Maintaining accounting records, making copies, filing documents, etc
- Responsible to handle accounts activity such as cash, bank, assets, various report generation, etc.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office (word, excel and power point, etc).
- Working knowledge in Tally ERP 9 software.
- Good Communication, Interpersonal and analytical skills.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The ideal candidate will be in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services. Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. You will report directly to the founder.
The position is full-time and based in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Strategise and optimise Google Ad , Facebook Ad and Instagram Ads campaigns in order to meet the business goals
- Implement data tracking and perform data analysis on the ads
- To research and develop ads campaigns and to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Candidates possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising / Media Studies or any field that is equivalent
- At least 2-3 years working experience in digital ads campaign management
- Understanding and experience in managing all digital marketing tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads / Business Manager and etc
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity, can-do attitude & energetic
- Possesses a creative mind set and passion for digital marketing
- Facebook Ads / Business Manager, Google Ads, SEO, SEM
- Interest in Home Decor, Interior Design and Textile
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
The ideal candidate will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail. You will report directly to the founder.
The position is full-time and can be remote.
- Using programming skills to build pages and applications.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Measuring key performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Relevant work experience in a startup, e-commerce and/or technology based company preferred, or company with similar pace and structure
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Interest in Home Decor, Interior Design and Textiles.
ALTROVE is a home décor company based in Pune and founded in 2019. We create and curate aspirational yet affordable home décor inspired by our love for travel, craft and culture, using Indian craftsmanship and a global design aesthetic. We stay far ahead of trends and on-top of what's happening in the industry to bring our customers the best in décor, home accessories, and furnishings. We house some of the finest burgeoning home grown Indian décor brands that best represent today's urban millennial lifestyle. We also run the Interior Design and Consulting arm Studio ALTROVE.
Altrove is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Altrove is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by caste, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in person, unless an employee requires a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons.